Apr. 08, 2022
Below you will find a step by step instruction on how to attach plastic mesh to different posts and materials.
● Estimated Completion Time: Depends on the amount and size of the posts
● Experience Required: Low
● Tools Required: Hammer
● Materials Required: Plastic Mesh, Staples, Cable ties, Eye bolts, Tensioning wire
● Staple the plastic mesh to the post every 15cm.
● Allow the fence some space to be able to move on impact or during temperature changes.
● Fix the plastic mesh to the posts at every 15 centimeters with cable ties.
● Fix the tensioning wire to the concrete posts with eye bolts.
● Tie the plastic mesh to the tensioning wire at even distances.
● Use pegs to secure the bottom of the mesh to the soil.
● Push the pegs into the ground at even distances of about 60cm.
● Make sure the peg holds the bottom of the mesh hole down.
● Attach two sections of mesh together by overlapping them and fastening the overlapping part with cable ties.